Nigeria - Brazil joint trade
Nigeria - Brazil joint trade is a delegation to create mechanism for international cooperation in trade relations, which is extremely beneficial for the development and expansion of the public & private sector of Nigeria and Brazil.
Mission to Brazil
The joint trade mission to Brazil is to promote the development of trade, business, commerce, investment, industrial technology and mutual beneficial relationship so as to increase trade and business relations.
Nigeria - Brazil joint trade mission is dedicated to offering the best investment and trade opportunities that build wealth, business development, economic development and support international networking.
- Enhancing trade import,export products and services
- One on one meetings with prospective customers and partners
- International trip for the purpose of exploring international business opportunities
- Globe trade exhibitions, forums, and expos
- Trade B2B meetings
- Transnational Trade fairs, seminars and summits
- Nations' joint trade mission
- Multinational trade weeks
- Trade projects and programmes
- Trade consulting
Nigeria-Brazil Joint Trade, Mission to Brazil is produced by Globe Economic Development Council (GEDC) and Globe Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GCCI), World Trade Summit and Expo Organisation and Globe Trade Mission.
This project is a joint initiative and partnership with Transnational Trade and Commerce Center, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, World Trade Summit & Expo Organization, Nigerian Embassy, Australia, Globe Chamber of Commerce and Industry, States and Federal Government of Nigeria.
#business #investments #government #industrialtechnology #trading #economics #commerce #partnerships #tradeopportunities #internationalnetworking #economicdevelopment #traders #internationalbusiness #joints #joints #nationalism #promoters #organics #initiation #industrialization