We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
This policy lays out the basis on which we collect any personal data from you, or you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please understand the below policy carefully regarding your personal data and how we will treat with it.
Data we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data from you:
- Information that you provide by filling any forms on our website https://nigerialisting.com. This includes registration detail, posting your business detail, subscription to our services or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report any problem with the website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we may use for research purposes.
- Any transaction details which you carry out through the website.
- Your visits detail to the website including, traffic data, location data, communication data etc., whether this may require for our own research and statistic purposes.
- We may also record any telephone calls you made to us for compliance, quality and staff training purposes.
IP Addresses and cookies
We may gather information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system, browser type etc., for system administration and to report aggregate information to our Advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ actions, browsing detail and patterns etc.
We do not store user’s personal or financial data on our database, neither do we share information provided to us in the payment process with third parties.
The information you share with us is stored on our secure servers and all payment details will be handled by secure external payment handling companies. You have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of the website and it’s your responsibility to keep this password secret from others.
As you know, the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. Although, we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the website; all transmissions are at your own risk. Once we will receive your data, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses of the information
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To make sure that content on the website is presented in the most effective way for users.
- To provide you information or services that you request from website or which we feel may interest you, with your consent.
- To accomplish our responsibilities rising from any contracts entered into between us and you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website and service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about the changes of our services or new features.
- We may also use your data, or allow selected third parties to use your information, to provide you information about services which may be of your interest and they may contact you about those.
We may disclose information about our users and companies, that use our website, to our Advertisers only, but not to other third parties. We may also provide our advertisers with aggregate data about our users and the names of companies that use the website. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers to target sort of audience they want to. We may use the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to follow with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to target audience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information to our advertisers to help them reach the right audience. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the case that we buy or sell any assets or business, in which case we may disclose your information to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or assets.
- If NigeriaListing or considerably all of its assets are acquired by any third party, in that case data stored by website about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we fall under a responsibility to disclose or share user data in order to follow with any legal obligation, or in order to impose our Terms and Conditions and Agreements; or to defend the rights, safety or property of NigeriaListing and our users. This includes exchanging details with other organizations for the intentions of any fraud protection.
Access to information
NigeriaListing website contains links to and from the websites of Advertisers, Affiliates and our Partner networks. If you visit a link to any of these webpages, make understand that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not consent any liability or responsibility for these policies. Please check their policies before you submit any personal information to those websites.